Certified Rehabilitation Counselor Examination Preparation, Third Edition
Fong Chan, PhD, CRC, Malachy Bishop, PhD, CRC, Julie Chronister, PhD, CRC, Eun-Jeong Lee, PhD, CRC, Chung-Yi Chiu, PhD, CRC
New updates, practices, and tips to pass the exam! Purchase includes digital access for use on most mobile devices or computers.
This compact resource—noted for its quality and credibility—delivers a comprehensive overview of the CRC exam to help graduate students and professionals prepare. The third edition is extensively updated in content and format to incorporate the new skills and knowledge sets needed in the rapidly evolving rehabilitation counseling area. Each chapter corresponds to the most recent Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Education Program (CACREP) accreditation standards for master's degree programs.
The third edition is easy to navigate. It includes three new chapters, 150 new test practices with explanations, and a mock exam with 200 questions. Each chapter has key concepts, illustrative tables and charts for fast review, and resources for further study needs.
New to the Third Edition:
- Extensively updated in content and format aimed at promoting exam success
- Based on the most recent empirically derived CRC roles and function studies,
- Each chapter includes sample questions with rationales for distractors and correct answer
- New chapter on study tips and CRC exam-taking strategies
- New chapter on Crisis and Trauma
- New chapter on Demand-Side Employer Engagement
- Updated and expanded internet resources in each chapter
- Provides over 350 multiple choice questions and mock exam
- Written in user-friendly outline format
- Provides key terms and concepts to help readers grasp key ideas in no time
- Contains concise summary table for reviewing key takeaways
- Includes web links in each chapter for further study interest