From Burnt Out to Fired Up
Reigniting Your Passion for Teaching
Overwhelmed teachers, this book is for you. The truth is that you can be remarkable without burning out. Drawing from the latest research and her own teaching experiences, author Morgane Michael delivers doable strategies to reignite your passion and replenish your well-being. Make a commitment today to begin a new chapter--one where you continue to make a difference while maintaining a deep sense of wellness, worthiness, and wholeheartedness.
- Learn why burnout happens and what you can do to thrive once again.
- Explore the five Rs--reflect, reframe, refocus, reconnect, and reveal--and understand how each can help counter burnout.
- Acquire a clear road map for reigniting your love for teaching.
- Inspire others to reignite their own passion for education.
- Discover how to sustain your passion and avoid burnout going forward.
Chapter 1: Reflect--How to Tune In and Check Up on Yourself
Chapter 2: Reframe--How to Be Resilient in the Face of Adversity
Chapter 3: Refocus--How to Harness Intentionality to Reach Your Goals and Dreams
Chapter 4: Reconnect--How to Boost the Quality of the Social Connections in Your Life
Chapter 5: Reveal Your True Self--How to Embrace Creativity as an Expression of Your Humanity
Chapter 6: Reignite--Craft Your Own Roadmaps to Go From Burnt Out to Fired Up!
References and Resources